Business Admin / Customer Service / Management Trainer Assessor - Sussex
Fareport Training is an Ofsted 'Outstanding' Grade 1 work-based training provider. We deliver Apprenticeships and Commercial Training across England to employers who want to upgrade the skills and qualifications of their workforce. We are currently taking applications from both qualified and unqualified Assessors to support our delivery in the Hampshire, Sussex and wider areas for Apprenticeship and privately funded programmes such as Business Administration, Customer Service and Team Leading Levels 2, 3 and 4 and potentially Management Levels 3 and 5.
We are looking for self-motivated and engaging applicants who could energise people of all ages to start, undertake and complete their programme objectives within a 12-18 month period - this includes identifying the most appropriate qualification for each individual learner, ensuring learners are visited every 4-6 weeks depending on their individual needs, ensuring the most suitable assessment methods are used during visits with learners, regular contact with both the learner and their employer including remote assessment via our online learning platform, face-to-face, email, Skype and telephone contact, engaging with the learners' employer during (and in-between) visits, maintaining appropriate administrative work and working within Fareport and Awarding Organisation's guidelines. Please note, this role does require you to be able to travel.
• Excellent communication skills - including written, spoken and ICT
• To be a source of inspiration for your learners - engaging, enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Organisation skills - including ability to diary manage your caseload and appointments
• Ability to travel or Skype into team meetings, 121's and standardisations as required
• Must be able to work as part of a team - to achieve individual, team and company targets
• Able to work independently and remotely (resources will be supplied) within the core business hours (8am - 4.00pm) as well as being flexible to meet your learners needs
• Recent experience and CPD activity within Business Admin and Customer Service - Team Leading and Management would also be an advantage (3 years minimum)
• Hold the D32/33/A1/TAQA L3 qualification - or be willing to achieve this within 6-9 months of starting. Fareport offers an excellent training and development package for new Assessors, including the professional TAQA Level 3 Assessor qualification (if not already held) and the opportunity to work towards PTLLS, CTLLS and DTLLS as appropriate during the course of their employment.
• Salary banding £18,500 - 20,000 depending on skills and experience.
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays per annum.
• Please note that all staff working for Fareport are required to undertake a Full Enhanced DBS check.
• Fareport Training Organisation Ltd aspires to equality of opportunity. All individuals are treated equally regardless of age, disability, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, religion or sexual orientation. Positive encouragement to apply is extended to all groups
Job Type: Full-time
Apply by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applicants is 18/12/2016